100% Organic Cotton
Designed in Denmark – Made in Portugal
Have a closer look at our suppliers in Turkey.
Organic Cotton (natural fiber)
The reason we use organic cotton instead of conventional cotton is quite simple; It’s better for you and for the planet. Of course, the farming and processing require more knowledge and observation, and is far more expensive and complicated than the production of conventional cotton. However, opposite conventional cotton that uses roughly 7% of the world’s pesticides and 16% of the world’s insecticides, organic cotton uses none!
- 71% less water is used in the production compared to conventional cotton
- No toxic chemicals used to grow the cotton
- The cotton-farmers aren’t exposed to any kind of chemicals
- It is better for the planet, and for you!
- The farming and the processing require more knowledge
- It is more complicated to produce compared to conventional cotton production
- It is more expensive compared to the conventional production of cotton
- It still needs a lot of water to grow the cotton